Manuscript submissions are open for a Special Issue of Energies Journal on “Advanced Solutions for the Efficient Integration of Electric Vehicles in Electricity Grids”. Evangelos Karfopoulous, eCharge4Drivers Project Manager, is one of the Guest Editors.
This Special Issue will address the decarbonisation of road transport and the electrification of the transport sector, and its role in reducing reliance on fossil fuels and vehicle greenhouse gas emissions. Special focus will be given on electric vehicles (EV) by presenting advanced EV charging and management solutions to enable their efficient integration in the electricity grids.
Contributions in the form of original research papers and unpublished work not currently under review by any other journal/magazine/conference are welcome on the following topics (list is not exhaustive):
- Stochastic modelling of the expected grid impact of EV deployment;
- Steady-state and dynamic impact analysis of the large-scale integration of EVs in electricity grids;
- Enhanced network planning tools considering EV flexibility and V2G services;
- Efficient charging technologies enabling the provision of ancillary services to the electricity grid or energy markets;
- Advanced spatiotemporal management concepts for offering grid ancillary services;
- Large-scale EV coordination schemes for offering market ancillary services;
- Innovative local market models enabling vehicle-to-grid services;
- Distributed or centralised EV coordination schemes;
- EV/RES/storage synergy schemes;
- Dynamic EV control for frequency support.
The deadline for submissions is 30 April 2023. More information is available here.